I-MOVE-COVID-19 public WP3: Hospital network
WP3: I-MOVE-COVID-19 Hospital network
Please see below the objectives and partners of WP3. We will add the publicly available documents for the “Hospital network” work package of the I-MOVE-COVID-19 project as they become available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. To enhance hospital surveillance in seven countries to rapidly detect and report severe (hospitalised) COVID-19 cases
2. To develop/adapt generic hospital surveillance protocols (including follow up of patients until hospital discharge) that are flexible to rapidly adapt to the epidemiological context (e.g. increased severe disease incidence)
3. To describe suspected and confirmed cases with severe disease
4. To identify early transmission in the community by detecting cases not identified previously as contacts of confirmed cases
5. To strengthen preparedness to respond to COVID-19 through hospital surveillance
6. To implement appropriate protocols to collect data for relevant clinical, epidemiological, and virological studies in WP4
7. To implement relevant protocols to collect virological, clinical and epidemiological data from patients with severe disease according to international guidelines.
The I-MOVE-COVID-19 hospital surveillance protocol is available here. This is a generic protocol that can be adapted by the study sites that are part of the hospital component of I-MOVE-COVID-19.
Building on the hospital surveillance, I-MOVE-COVID-19 is also carrying out a study to identify key risk factors for and protective factors against severe disease among hospitalised COVID-19 patients. You can read the protocol here.
I-MOVE-COVID-19 is also carrying out a pooled analysis of COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness within the hospital networks. The protocol is available here.
- Public health Institute Albania
- Hôpital UZ, Belgium
- Public Health England
- INSERM, France
- Institut Pasteur, France
- Vienna Vaccine Safety Initiative (ViVI), Germany
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Lithuania
- INS Ricardo Jorge, Portugal
- DGS, Portugal
- INCDMIC Cantacuzino, Romania
- Public Health Scotland
- ISCIII/National Centre for Epidemiology, Spain
- ISCIII/National Centre for Microbiology, Spain
- ISPL-Navarra, Spain
- Epiconcept, France
WP3 PARTICIPATING HOSPITALs
Have to contact us? Please click on the link below